Please visit our Contact Form page to update your e-mail address, and other information.
Friday, June 23rd:
– Old School Round Ball, meet at South Jr. High School for some good old shoot around. 6:00 pm basketballs and defibrillator provided!
- Let’s Go Bowling!
For those that want to do something early 7:00 pm at the Hillcrest Shopping Center Royal Crest Lanes, 933 Iowa Street.
- Let’s go Dancing!
With the band Party Party – 70′s 80′s Disco/Rock/Pop 10:30 pm at the Jazzhaus 926.5 Mass Street.
Saturday, June 24:
– Lawrence High School Tour, 10:00 am. The ol’ alma mater at 19th and Louisiana has changed a lot; come see for yourself. Meet in the parking lot off of 19th Street.
– GOLF! Contact Matt Taranto for those interested in golfing.
- Reunion Membrances – 11:30 am Peace Park by Watkins Museum near 11th and Mass. Gathering to reflect on our classmates we have lost.
- Reunion Classmate Panel – Lawrence Public Library.
The Things We Remember and the Stories We Tell
1:30 pm: Social Hour
2:30 pm: Class Panel
It has been 35 years since we left LHS and a lot has happened. We’ve laughed a lot, we’ve learned a lot. Some things are still the same, but there are things today that we couldn’t have imagined 35 years ago. And there are things we did or saw that changed our lives and the way we think. Come hear the memories and stories of four of our classmates, Cristi Catt, Chris Hersh, Kerry Stewart, and Brian McClendon. Class President Lawrence Wu will lead a conversation that will bring back good memories and smiles all the way around. The event will conclude with some fun Lawrence 1980′s Jeopardy Game trivia.
Panel Information / RSVP
- 35th Reunion Gathering – at Leroy’s Tavern, 729 New Hampshire Street 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Join your fellow classmates, friends, and others at Leroy’s Tavern 729 New Hampshire Street in Downtown Lawrence for an informal gathering to celebrate 35 years after graduating from Lawrence High School.
Leroy’s Info / RSVP